– To offer training to the professionals in the field of teaching English.
– Supporting professionals legally.
– Representing teachers with the Ministry of Education and other associations.
– Looking for opportunities to improve English for ITS members.
– Looking for exchanges and scholarships abroad.
– Producing helpful materials for our members.
– Distributing the Forum magazine for all of our members.
– Planning the Annual Convention.
– Representing the Executive Committee of UNESCO.
– Registering more members every month.
– Legal support to help teachers achieve higher academic accreditation (Bachelor degree to teachers-Universidad Nacional 1977).
– Different courses offered by the association: Conversational, Interactive, and for the Proficiency Test (TOEFL and TOEIC.)
– Design of the Record Grade CD.
– Representation in the board of Members of the UNESCO Executive Committee.